- The main cause of sore throat infection is environmental reasons.
- A sore throat, there is a kind of pain in the throat, dryness and bloating.
- A sore throat is a major symptom of a sore throat.
A sore throat, there is a kind of pain in the throat, dryness and bloating. A sore throat is a major symptom of a sore throat. Most people are troubled by this problem. The main cause of sore throat infection is due to environmental reasons, especially hot or cold winds. Apart from this, the person feels quite uncomfortable in this type of problem. The problem of a sore throat is mainly divided into three parts, whose condition also is different.
- Pharynx: In this, the area behind the mouth is affected.
- Tonsillitis: The tonsil is swollen and redness, soft tissue behind the mouth.
- Meningitis: Problems of swelling and redness in the Vice box.
Sore throat symptoms
Sore throat symptoms usually depend on the causes. However here we are telling you some symptoms. Such as soreness, irritation, dryness, softness, infested, pain etc. In such a situation, when you swallow food or talk, the wounds begin to grow. Your throat or tonsil also looks red. Occasionally, areas of white patches are made on the tinsel.
With a sore throat you may also have these symptoms:
- Nasal Congestion
- Running Nose
- A cough
- Swelling glands in the neck
- Hoarse voice
- The pain of the body I
- A headache
- Trouble in swallowing
- Lack of appetite
5 major symptoms of a sore throat
The problem of a sore throat is mostly due to viral infection. Cold and flu viruses are responsible for the viral infection. If there is a sore throat, there is also the pain in the patient’s throat.
To be cold
The problem of cold weather is also common when the weather changes. Some people first feel a sore throat and after some time they have a problem of cold and cough.
Irritation of eyes
If you have irritation in your eyes, then this can also be a cause of a sore throat. In this case, the eyes become red and it also has itching.
A headache and fever
In many cases, high fever with a headache also indicates a sore throat. If a person has a problem of a headache and high fever, then one day later, he is prone to a sore throat.
A cough and nosebleed
Being cough and burning water from the nose also indicates a sore throat. In such a situation the problem of tightness in the patient’s throat also becomes very troublesome. In such a situation, there may be a problem of water flowing through the nose of the victim.
Natural Treatment of Sore Throat
- Mix salt in lukewarm water and let it dry double or thrice every day. don’t take some cold once the garrison forthwith. Drink hot tea or lukewarm water, which can offer throat relief.
- Keep raw Suhagas in grams and keep it up suck their juice. inside 2 or 3 hours, the throat is fully clean.
- At the time of sleep, one gram kept a small lump of Mulhathi in the mouth and continued chewing for some time. Then put it in the mouth and sleep. By the morning throat will be cleared.
- Sleep seven black peppers while sleeping on the night and say the same. If you do not get the information, then keeping the pepper and sugar candy in the mouth and sucking slowly, the throat opens.
- Those people who have a constant sore throat or have allergic reactions in cold weather, they may chew gourds of four to five times in the morning and evening, but do not drink water from above.